Florida-North Florida
Options

Need Boxes

Haven't been here in forever but hoping you ladies can help. I'm wanting to make a cardbox similar to this with regards to size of the boxes:http://cgi.ebay.com/Wedding-Card-Box-Money-Holder-CUSTOMIZE-to-Your-Color_W0QQitemZ160351055917QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2555aaf02d&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14but I can't find any boxes those size. I've tried JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby and Michaels. Hobby Lobby had boxes similar but it would have cost me $100! Also called a few shoe stores but really didn't get much. Any ideas, it doesn't matter what the box looks like I plan on wrapping it? TIA!

Re: Need Boxes

• Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There might be some boxes that are around the right size here.  You get them in bulk (I think the smallest palette of them is 10) but they're free so it's not a big problem.
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holy $99 card box, Rhien! It's super cute, I can't help on finding boxes in your area though. You need to post more, date twin.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I moved, I got boxes from grocery stores and liquor stores.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My MOH made a box similar to that for me.  I purchased the boxes online through Joann but I have to warn you their service was terrible.  It took over a month, 4 phone calls, and 3 emails to actually get them to me.  Supposedly my order got "stuck" twice?!They are called Darice paper mache boxes and come in lots of different sizes.  I think we went with 8-9-10 which came to about 15 dollars with shipping.  You may want to google them to find if someone other than Joann's carries them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my mom has gotten square boxes of varying sizes at Costco before.  she uses them to give christmas gifts in, so i dont know if it's a holiday item there.
  • Options
    duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also bought a paper mache box at Joann's--can't believe they don't have the right ones!
  • Options
    racooperracooper member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    navybaby--what do you mean boxes here?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards