Florida-North Florida
Options

BTW....no need to reply!

Still alive but no pro pics yet!  I just looked at our contract and it said 6-TWELVE weeks.  Promise to post as soon as I get them!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BTW....no need to reply!

• Options
    gullterregullterre member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah....and I have started to lurk on The Nest....I live in Central FL but want to post on North FL too....you gals are such a fantabulous group!
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You used Kris Graham right? I talked to Kate yesterday. She had a family emergency w/her brohter and has been out of town. Kris got backed up doing it all by himself. We were waiting for the 2nd round of our e-pics and she said a bunch of pics are done...she just hasn't had a chance to upload them.
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Join us on the nest! We'd love to have you!
  • Options
    gullterregullterre member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much slseale13!  I have been wondering if this is a typical timeline and I love my photogs so much so I am not too worried...but I do want more pics.....  Still waiting patiently.  Not sure why I did not email about it, but I know when I do get the pics they are going to be kick a**!
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, Kate was very apologetic about the whole thing. She went on and on about how she hopes that we don't think badly of them and how this isn't typical behavior and she hopes that we don't think our wedding will be the same way. She's so funny. Her brother has ALS (and I think lives out of state) and she said they've had a few big set backs w/him lately. (That's actually the reason she missed AG2009's wedding) Considering that's a life and death situation I told her no explanation was needed. I know she feels pretty bad about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards