Florida-North Florida
Options

Random dog boarding question

So this is a non-wedding related question, but I know many of you have dogs that we treat like our children! My fiance and I are supposed to go to Daytona Beach this weekend to relax and celebrate our 2 year anniversary, but I'm stressed because I have no one to watch my dog. My family doesn't live in Jax (they would watch him if they could) and my neighbors that usually watch him are going away. My FMIL lives here , but won't be in town this weekend either! I've never boarded him before and I don't think I would be able to enjoy being away knowing he was stuck in a cage all weekend. :-( Has anyone had to board their dog for a weekend and can you recommend a nice place in Jax? Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Random dog boarding question

• Options
    NoleBride10NoleBride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually know of one my parents used to use that is located at Beach and Hodges. It is called Coastal Veterinary Hospital and and Pet Resort. Their number is (904) 223-4360. We have boarded our dog there quite a few times and they were very very good with her (and believe me she is my parents' baby). I think it can definitely get to be pretty pricey however. HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've always used Arlington Animal Hospital on Cesary & Arlington-area. They are great. (904) 743-4567
  • Options
    vaderosavaderosa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Might be a little late, but FYI for future:  one of my client's is Pet Paradise http://www.petparadiseresort.com/I've gotten the behind tours and think its pretty awesome.  I board my two dogs there, I think its only $30 a night and you get your very first night free.  If you board at the one at the airport, free parking and shuttle (which can work out to be a bargain!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards