Florida-North Florida
Options

5 months away

I can not believe I am only 5 months away from the wedding as of today. It is going to go by soo fast im starting to stress slightly. My Fiance mother is not helping either. I prolly got 5 emails from her because she is starting to think of all she needs to get done. We both know starting in two weeks we will not be home a single weekend until December due to FI's football schedule we are traveling non stop So we have about 2 weeks to get as much done as possible until december. But i am so excited its almost here. Anything I should be doing 5 months out? I ordered invitations this weekend. But not sure what else I need to be doing.

Re: 5 months away

• Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your FI is a football player?Have you booked your rehearsal dinner site?  If not, I recommend doing that soon.
  • Options
    brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found these timelines that I thought were good:[url]<a href="http://www.russellandhazel.com/ideas_weddingtemplates.html" rel='nofollow'>http://www.russellandhazel.com/ideas_weddingtemplates.html</a>[/url]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Navy, yes he plays football, and we did book the rehearsal site, Jacksonville Historical Society Old St. Andrews Church right downtown.Britt- Thank you those timelines are helpful! Just what I was looking for.
  • Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you don't mind me asking, what team?And I agree that those timelines are really helpful.  That's what I based my timeline off of.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wake Forest, he is in his fifth season there. He is done with school but was red shirted so he has one more season. then we will see what happens from there. by the way navy i was reading your blog the other day. I love reading it. every since i started my own blog a couple months ago,  i love reading other peoples. i love the chalkboard your using for your menu.
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know that everyone says this but it's going to fly by! I would make a list of everything you can possibly think of that needs to be done and prioritize it. That's what I did about 5 months out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards