Florida-North Florida
Options

NWR: Oww!

I think I broke my toe!  I slipped on a piece of paper on the floor and now it hurts to bend or put pressure on my toe.  And it's my big toe so I need to go to a doctor for it if it is broken.  Lame!

Re: NWR: Oww!

• Options
    jendawn80jendawn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awww.. I'm sorry! yeah, you probably should go to the doctor. I once broke my pinky toe (never went to the doctor because i knew they couldn't do anything) but it hurt to bend it too Hope you feel better :-) Put some ice on it and take some ibuprofen to keep the swelling down...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know that there's not really doctors can do anything for other toes, but I've heard that you're supposed to go get your big toe casted so it doesn't throw off your balance.  Not sure though.  I'm waiting for my future doctor FI to get home and tell me what to do.
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah....they'll probably cast you whole foot for that...and you'll be pissed! :) Lol...I once broke my thumb and I had a friggin cast up to my ELBOW for 6 weeks. I was NOT a happy girl. Why is it never a good story either? I was running in the rain in flip flops, slipped, caught myself w/my hand, bent it back and heard it snap. Make up a cool story! :) GL.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's what Liz was saying on the nest.  I never have cool stories!And they better not cast my whole damn foot!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww...sorry to hear. I broke a toe once and was on crutches for two weeks, in the snow, in Boston....ergh...Let us know how you make out.Make sure you ice it and elevate it until then.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards