Florida-North Florida
Options

Nightmare

Ok so I don't know why this is happening already.  We just got past the 9 month mark and last night I had a nightmare that nothing went right.  We forgot to order the flowers so one of my cousins had made flowers out of tissue paper (just in case) so we had to use those.  They didn't look professional.  Only one of my two flower girls were there.  I only remember seeing my maid of honor and one of my 5 bridesmaids and as soon as the ceremony was over they changed.  I had to go out and tell them I do want pictures of the bridal party in their dresses.  I don't even think my dad walked me down the aisle.  Everything was rushed because we were running late.  Luckily I woke up before the reception started.  I don't even want to know what would happen there.  I'm not even a control freak but I guess I'm trying to be for this to make sure everything goes right on the day.  BUT SERIOUSLY its so far away why is my mind playing tricks on me already????JackieJackie and Adam May 22, 2010 St. Augustine
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Photobucket
My Start to a Planning Bio
213 Invited 145 yes and 68 no RSVP Date April 15

Re: Nightmare

• Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It happens to the best of us!
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a crazy dream the other night where I was getting married under a tent in a cow field (complete with cows).  It started pouring rain and my dress got soaked and muddy.  In the middle of the ceremony someone decided we needed to stop and retry the wedding the next day.  Like Navy said, it happens to us all!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually had a wedding nightmare a few days AFTER the wedding.
    Honeymooning image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you doing wedding related stuff right ebfore you go to bed? I realized that was my problem. As soon as I stopped doing that the nightmares stopped.
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you doing wedding related stuff right ebfore you go to bed? I realized that was my problem. As soon as I stopped doing that the nightmares stopped. That was my problem too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I worked on the Save the Date design and then went to bed.  I guess no more of that!  Good to know I'm not the only one! Jackie Jackie and Adam May 22, 2010 St Augustine
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Photobucket
    My Start to a Planning Bio
    213 Invited 145 yes and 68 no RSVP Date April 15
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For some reason I have wedding nightmares even if I didn't do any wedding related stuff that day. :( I'm not so lucky.I had a nightmare the other night that was so retarded, I woke up and was STILL mad about whatever freaked me out in the dreams. I couldn't go back to sleep after that :(
  • Options
    duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel for you, but yeah, I started having nightmares almost immediately, 11 months out. And since we've been married, I've continued to have wedding nightmares when I'm really stressed out. Oh for the days that I only had nightmares about getting to class on time!
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here's another crazy nightmare for you.... I dreamed last night that I was at my doctor's appointment today and my pregnancy test (they have to take one before probing me, lol) came back POSITIVE! Um, no... that would not be a good thing 2 months before my wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards