Florida-North Florida
Options

Needing Make-up Artist/Airbrush Pensacola Area

Does anyone have a recommendation for Makeup or possibly airbrush makeup in the Pensacola area?  I am getting married on Navarre beach (30min away) and I found a few salons in Navarre that do makeup too - but thinking I should find someone that specializes (or that is recommended) I don't want to spend a bunch of money and then not like it....I had also thought of maybe just doing my own makeup…I want it to look really natural…but goregous too.....?? obviously I am undecided...any thoughts?

Re: Needing Make-up Artist/Airbrush Pensacola Area

• Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello! I am using Mandy with Cutting Loose Salon. She will travel for a $50 fee. The number for Cutting Loose is 850-469-1400. I haven't had my trial yet but a former knottie used her last year and loved her. Mandy does airbrush and cosmetic makeup. HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sheryl Schwartz at Studio Twenty-8 does airbrush and other makeup application. 1206 North Palafox StreetPensacola, FL 32503(850) 438-2028I've seen her work and it's stunning.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Melissa! I would reccomend using Haley with Simplymakeup (www.simplymakeup.webs.com) she did the makeup for my wedding and all of my bridesmaids. She is an amazing job! I looked flawless in my pictures! She is not only an amazing makeup artist but she is so sweet! I do not wear a lot of makeup and she made me beautiful and natural. She did a trial run with me before my wedding date. She also left me with my lipstick so I could touch up.
  • Options
    claudialmoreclaudialmore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Claudia with ilovehermakeup.com. All prices include everything, from airbrush applications, eyebrows, lashes, travel. None of this additional charges for extra services. www.ilovehermakeup.comStay beautiful,Claudia
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards