Florida-North Florida
Options

Places to purchase fabric?

Does anyone know of a good place to purchase fabric either at an actual store or online? I want a black and white damask fabric so I can cover some cheap frames from the dollar store that I'm using on my tables. I checked Joanne's and all they have is black and cream. Jax girls- Do you know if we have any other stores here dedicated soley to fabric? I also have no problem ordering it. I just didn't know if anyone had any rec's for any online stores. Thanks girls!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Places to purchase fabric?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    http://warehousefabricsinc.com/TRSBLK.htmlI don't know of any fabric stores but I used this site for black and white damask.  I shopped around and they were recommended specifically for this type of fabric.  I've placed two orders with them so far and they've been great.  They have two different types of damask, madison and traditions.  Madison is smaller and may work for covering the frames.
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome, thank you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the black and white damask fabric i used for my save the dates. I got at a fabric store off Baymeadows and 9a. I think it was Shelias but dont hold me to it I cant find it on the internet right now either. its right in the shopping center behind the walgreens right when you get off 9a. They carry Micheal Dandy Damask.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i completely lied. Its called Paula's Fine Fabrics. Sorry!
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards