Florida-North Florida

Reception sites...still looking!

Hi Ladies,Has anyone seen a wedding/reception at either Eagle Harbor Golf Club, Golf Club at Fleming Island or Windsor Parke Golf Club? I'm needing to find a place very soon!

Re: Reception sites...still looking!

• edited December 2011
    No, but what type of venue are you looking for? a country club? I mean I could give you some great places in Jacksonville to look at for venues if you are open to outside a country club. if you want a country club. I would look into Deerwood, Palencia, Epping Forest, Jacksonville Golf and County has a beautiful outside
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah...give us some more info like what you're looking for, head count, budget etc and maybe we can help.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We actually looked at Golf Club at Fleming Island for our wedding and really liked it. We ended up deciding on Orange Park Country Club though and it was a-mazing! The guy that runs it, Nick, was the absolute best vendor we had. I totally recommend them.
    Honeymooning image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • JenCrabbe13JenCrabbe13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been to a wedding at either, but we looked at Windsor Park. It was going to be too small for the number that we were planning, but it really looked like a neat place to have it. They were doing renovations at the time that seemed that they were going to be great.   Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards