Florida-North Florida
Options

Grayton Beach?

So is this where I would post Q's about the Grayton Beach/Seaside area?If so...I am searching for a house to rent for about 15 ppl (only immediate family) to have the ceremony in front of on the beach. I'm looking for your help if you are doing something similar.  Of course, I'm on a small budget as we all are. 1) Property recommendations to start. I've search websites for several hours and found some that I think may work, but I'm sure someone out there is doing this too... so please share your best pics..and save my eyes from this computer screen!Thanks much!

Re: Grayton Beach?

• Options
    brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have had some Santa Rosa beach brides on here the last couple of months, mostly destination weddings so I don't know if they are still lurking. Check out our vendor review website:http://sites.google.com/site/neflvendorreviews/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks much
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kelly and Jeff,I'm getting married in Seagrove which is right outside of Seaside in April.  We are renting an awesome beach house as well!  My recommendation is to look at vrbo.com!  That's where I found our beach house and where we're looking at others to rent for out of town family! Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards