Florida-North Florida
Options

Great

So I have printer issues. I started printing out my programs, just the cover since that is not changing, it gave me tons of trouble but it eventually printed them, only eating 3. Then I went to print the invites, ya not so much. It won't even pull it through at all. I guess I will be paying Target Copy to print my stuff.

Re: Great

• Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No advice...but this is also my fear. Let me know how much Target Copy charges you. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jendawn80jendawn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That stinks...I think I'll probably get my programs printed somewhere too to save me the stress.  I had printer issues just trying to get address labels printed on my computer :-) Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I only printed by RSVPs and other inserts and I was pleasantly surprised how well my $20 Lexmark printer did.  It might be worth it to look into a cheap printer.
  • Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's annoying.
  • Options
    WAshley10WAshley10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh no!! =( I have a a canon that you can feed from the back.  so far I haven't had any kind of problems printing but i haven't gotten into any heavy printing yet!
  • Options
    brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's the smaller size of the thick paper that it doesn't like. I'm going to try my neighbors printer and my work printer before I give up and pay for it.
  • Options
    WAshley10WAshley10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh I see - I didn't buy pre-cut paper, I am cutting it all myself. I hope you get it worked out!! GL!
  • Options
    katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bummer!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Office Depot or Office Max do it for extremely cheap! I got all my save the dates printed there on like nice photo paper and it was like 20 cents a piece. I would definitely check into that
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome! That makes me feel much better about the daunting printing process of my invites. I really need to get on those!
  • Options
    brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I already have my paper, so maybe it won't be as bad as I thought.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards