• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Florida-North Florida

For Sale

My friend got married in May and is selling some of her stuff. So if you are interested contact her at [email protected] I put pictures on my photobucket so you can go look there. http://s322.photobucket.com/albums/nn403/kelabelly10/ She has over 20000 red silk rose petals. She has 140 strands of rose petals she used for her centerpieces. You can buy them stranded or she make them loose petals. She also has loose petals she used to line her aisle runner which was 60 feet long. You can buy all together or strands seperately. Strands due to amount of labor and hours put into are more will sell for 200. Loose rose petals- 100. If you buy loose and all the strands will sell for 275. She also would like to sell her entire candy bar together as a whole. She has 22+ jars. They are different sizes and shapes. She also has 13 scoops. Would like to sell for 250. She lives in Jacksonville so trying to keep it local for pickup as shipping costs would be ridiculous. contact her or let me know if you want to buy this. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards