Florida-North Florida
Options

March 2010 Jax Wedding!

Hi, My fiance proposed to me this past June in Israel (he's Israeli) overlooking the Dead Sea during sunrise. We're plaining a March 26th wedding at the Hyatt Downtown. I feel like I've done all of my big planning in two weekends... The first was the venue, dress and florist. The second FI come with me and we found a photographer, DJ and officaint. Yay! The big stuff is done! I am dying to share my dress because I don't want FI to see it... http://tinyurl.com/yb95m2u

Re: March 2010 Jax Wedding!

• Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board. FI and I almost booked the Hyatt as well. That dress is gorgeous on you! Is it from Michaels? I feel like I've been in those dressing rooms. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    dianadvargasdianadvargas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like your dress... I went to the Omni this week to check somthing about my menu, and then I went to the Hyatt to have brunch...it's beautiful and you are just in front of the water!!!! Very elegant!!! and love the train!!!!
  • Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board.  Sounds like a romantic proposal.We're getting married the day after you in Tallahassee.  If you haven't already, come over to the March 2010 board.
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! Your dress is beautiful. I'm going to add you to our list of dates, so you have to start posting now. =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! Yes, the dress is from Michaels at Town Center! I will definitely be posting more often!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards