Ohio-Northeast
Options

photography suggestions??? help!!!

anyone booked with any of the following photographers, imagen, new image, tom forrest, inlux?? anyone have any helpful info or any other photographers that they have really liked? any info would be helpful. thanks

Re: photography suggestions??? help!!!

• Options
    l337Jacquil337Jacqui member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we booked RAD Photographer and we love them so much :) they are a husband and wife team who are incredibly nice and their photos are amazing! pics of my e-pics in my bio, and here is a link to their website:

good luck! :D
    jacqui + erik 7.10.10
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    **Planning Bio**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Rachel and Ted Linczak of Linczak Photography and couldn't be happier. They are a husband and wife team. I knew I wanted two photographers. We loved our pictures and still get compliments on them daily. Our photos are amazing. Rachel and Ted are pretty much our two favorite people.

Linczakphoto.com

Their website contains a ton of their work, but if you want to see our album PM me and I'll send you the link.

Good luck!
    BFP #1 8.16.10 m/c at 5w BFP #2 10.21.10 m/c at 5w4d
    BFP #3 2.15.11 EDD 10.27.11. DD born 10.29.11
    Betas @9dpo = 23 Betas @12dpo= 128.5 Betas @17dpo= 1075 Betas @21dpo =5800s
    @6w hb 114 bpm! @8w4d hb 178 bpm! @12w hb 169 bpm! @18w hb 150 bpm!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Loove Tami Musick Photography. She has done 3 photo sessions for me and my family so far and they have all come out wonderfully. Check out her blog for plenty of examples of her work. She can give you pics on CD and will customize your entire package according to your needs.
    http://tamaramusick.wordpress.com/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jaylii9jaylii9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our photographer is Lindsey Beckwith and I absolutely love her! Jigh reccomend checking her out: www.lindseybeckwith.com

My profile picture is one of the engagement pictures that she took of FI and I. I am a photographer myself so choosing a wedding photographer was a tall order for me. Lindsey is great! A professional who produces great work and is wonderful with us as her clients. Check her out!
  • Options
    starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Cavanaugh Photography and couldn't be happier with the pictures!  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    crys0124crys0124 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Corey Ann Photography!  I love her!!!  Every time I look at her website I am soo happy we chose her.

http://coreyann.com/
  • Options
    EricadefEricadef member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using a husband/ wife duo www.lisachristinephotoblog.com
  • Options
    sarahb0485sarahb0485 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm another bride using Corey Ann. She's seriously amazing as a person and a photographer. I loved our engagement pictures and can't wait for our wedding. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are booked with Imagen! They are wonderful. My fiance Mike works for them as well, and they now offer an associate package. Give them a call! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    ille2010ille2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked with Elizabeth Pruitt Photography and she's been wonderful! Check out her blog for engagement sessions and recent wedding work. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Chris Bues. His work is great and his prices are reasonable!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Sofia Photography and were VERY happy with the results!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kmbeyerkmbeyer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Imagen and more specifically Nate.  He did our engagement photos and they were amazing!!!!  He was really willing to work with us on prices too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tom Forrest did my wedding and he was AMAZING!!!  highly recommend him
  • Options
    missyreeves21missyreeves21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    New Image is good, but his personality is kinda wierd.  My friend used him.  Two other friends used Justin Ketchem - he was awesome!  Pretty sure that's who we are gonna use.  Heard inlux was really good too, but I don't know first hand. Don't know much about imagen or Tom Forrest.  Going to a Bridal Fair at Signature of Solon next weekend to check Justin out and then we'll decide if he's it or if we need to look at anyone else.  Also heard Elizabeth Pruitt was very good.  Stay away from LCD - had unhappy friends that used them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP EVERYONE, STILL LOOKING AND MEETING WITH A FEW OF THEM!!!!!

• Options
    ashk7ashk7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Catherine McKinley. She is amazing and by far my favorite vendor to work with. She has no location limits. We actually went to Stan Hywett, Cleveland and Pittsburgh for our engagment pictures and are going back out to Stan Hywett in the spring! We have over 300 ( I know a bit much!) engagement pics! She loves what she does!!  Her website is  http://www.catmckinleyphoto.com/. Another thing we love about her is included in your package is your e session and also she takes you back out after the wedding to get some shots as long as you are willing to get all dressed up again! If you would like to see some of our pics let me know! Good Luck!!!
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    jensanders76jensanders76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go with Justin Ketchem!  He is great!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards