Florida-North Florida

*DSW*

How do you feel about Pag's chicken nugget cake and cash bar? I figure someone with you level of taste MUST have an opinion.

Re: *DSW*

• edited December 2011
    *Your This keyboard really does not want to keep up with my typing today.
  • pag41989pag41989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Seriously? I am NOT having a chicken nugget cake. I figured with as much as you stalk my posts you would know that. Yes I am having a cash bar. GET OVER IT.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Well, the suggestion in itself is enough. Just the thought... Oh the horror!
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You just said on P&E you were going back to a dry wedding.
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you really think she's stalking your posts?  She's a regular on every board you have posted on.
  • edited December 2011
    whatever makes her and her guests happy. :-) I don't have an opinion.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have posted on 4 boards today. I doubt she is a regular on all of them. Plus she even went on thenest.com and commented on my post there.
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, she is a regular on the nest more than she is on the knot.  Maybe you should find out more before you judge.  Both Devon and I have been regulars on P&E way before you even came over to the knot and she runs marathons so she posts on the nest H&F all the time.  She's also a NEFL girl.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Come on DSW, you had an opinion about all of our horrible photographers and wedding venues.
  • edited December 2011
    pag don't waste your time defending yourself. I learned a while ago to keep my opinions to myself and when I didn't, I dealt with this same stuff. It's very cult like between certain members and they'll fight for each other to the death. Not even worth it really. Just smile and move on. :-) The comments that are being made to me right now are over stuff that was taken out of context almost 7 months ago and I haven't posted on here in forever and they just called me out.. out of boredom. It'll never die unless you ignore it. Have a good day and good luck.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you DSW :)
  • edited December 2011
    You know Dawn, if you're still in Jax you should join us at Mellow on Thursday.
  • edited December 2011
    I think I'd rather eat a chicken nugget cake and suck up to some poor sap and get him to buy me a crapload of drinks at my best friends cash bar wedding than to be anywhere you are. :-) Cheers! Drink one for me!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "I think I'd rather eat a chicken nugget cake and suck up to some poor sap and get him to buy me a crapload of drinks at my best friends cash bar wedding than to be anywhere you are. :-) Cheers! Drink one for me! ":)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's very cult like between certain members and they'll fight for each other to the death.Yep I would definitely die for some of these girls whom I have never met IRL.
  • edited December 2011
    I really think you'd think differently of us if you actually knew us. But then again, you're not real, so of course you won't show!
  • SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ah this deteriorated quickly.but i give round 1 to dsw!
  • edited December 2011
    "But then again, you're not real, so of course you won't show! " Maybe you should see a Dr. and have him explain why you're talking to imaginary people then. :-)
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Britt- You've met me IRL! Admit it...you'd totally die for me! ;)
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can I come to wine Thursdays at MM? That sounds fabulous.
  • edited December 2011
    Ooh Christie, I haven't been yet and I really want to go also.
    Honeymooning image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards