Florida-North Florida
Options

Making Appt. - I feel so silly!

So I'm making appointments to meet with flowers and cake on Saturday morning.  I remember calling the flower place on Thursday but I had emailed the cake place and hadn't gotten an email back about this Saturday.  I just called and they already had me scheduled for 10:30.  I now vaguely remember calling them.  Wow!  I can't believe my memory is so bad.  My mind has gone nuts since the wedding planning has started and I have a lot of time still left.  Jackie
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Photobucket
My Start to a Planning Bio
213 Invited 145 yes and 68 no RSVP Date April 15

Re: Making Appt. - I feel so silly!

• Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure they understand it's a crazy time for you.  At least you called and didn't miss the appointment!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having to leave myself notes and lists and alarm clock reminders in order to get things done. I can't wait for the planning to be over with!! lol I want my brain back!
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol...That's hilarious. I'm sure they understand. Who are you meetung with? Let us know how they go!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Flowers by Shirley and Defores Cakes thanks to recommendations on here.  I think I'm also going to look at a couple more cake places - Metro Custom Cakes and Simply Delicious.   
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Photobucket
    My Start to a Planning Bio
    213 Invited 145 yes and 68 no RSVP Date April 15
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I liked Flowers by Shirley a lot. They have good prices. I went w/ Anything w/Plants and Flowers b/c they're much closer to the museum and Josie seemed a bit more modern in her vision which is what we were after. I've heard lots of good things about Shirley's though. It was hard to choose between them and Plant & Flowers. Have fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards