Ohio-Northeast
Options

Rehearsal dinner suggestions-Downtown Cleveland

Hello! I'm looking for some rehearsal dinner locations in downtown Cleveland. There will probably be about 50 people attending the dinner. I'm open to a private room or sharing a dining room with other guests/parties. Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal dinner suggestions-Downtown Cleveland

• Options
    starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a place *near* downtown Cleveland called NighTown that is quite nice.  You may also want to check out The Chocolate Bar (not sure if there's party rooms) or The Corner Alley.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There's also Frank & Pauly's, Maggiano's and John Q's.
  • Options
    jaylii9jaylii9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would check out Rock Bottom Brewery or the Barley House for a more casual atmosphere. If you want something fancier I would look at Brasa or teh Blue Pointe Grill.
  • Options
    lpalladlpallad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing Blue Point Grille and we are having about 50 also :) If you like seafood that would work well and they are great about having nonseafood options as well - and def check out Little Italy - always good!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    take a look at Ponte Vecchio.  It is in the west bank of the flats on the Superior Viaduct and has the best views of downtown cleveland that I have ever seen. 
  • Options
    sarahb0485sarahb0485 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going with Nighttown. They were very flexible and had reasonable prices.

We also looked at the Barachelli Inn and Lolita but decided on Nighttown as it's best for our loud and partying group.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at La Strada on E. 4th street.  We only had about 25 people, but they could accomodate more.  We had it served family style, and that was great considering my husband is a picky eater but I still wanted something a little nicer.  The owner is the same as La Dolce Vita in Little Italy, which is a favorite of mine.  Then we did an after party at the Corner Alley with all our OOT guests.  Everyone loved it!

We checked a ton of places in that area.  Zocalo will give you an area of the dining room, Flannery's has a back room, Lola has a private room also but is relatively pricey, Corner Alley has a private dining room and a private bowling area where they cater.

Another place I've been since that is a little more casual of an atmosphere (but still really nice) is RJ Bolands.  It would be fun for a partying group and I know they could give you a private room for that size group. 

I know Metropolitan has a private room as well but I believe they are closed for renovations right now.  Bricco also has a private room and would be good for a group staying closer to Playhouse Square (would work if guests are staying at the Wyndham right there). 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at ChopHouse and it was great.  A little less expensive then some other upscale places and everything turned out really well.  We had the private room with about 40 people and I think 50 may be tough to fit...but I would check it out!  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards