Florida-North Florida
Options

Random WR Poll

We've been kind of dead lately, so I'm going to do a random WR poll.A. Are you more excited about the wedding or honeymoon?B. Do you plan on taking a picture when you pick up your marriage license?C. What kind of dress did you think you were going to get when you went dress shopping?1. What kind of dress did you actually get?2. Are you planning on changing your last name?3. What guest are you worried is going to cause a scene at your wedding?Bonus: Are you planning on consummating your married the night of the wedding?

Re: Random WR Poll

• Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you planning on consummating your married the night of the wedding?That should have been are you planning on consummating your MARRIAGE.A. Are you more excited about the wedding or honeymoon?: The honeymoon because I love cruising and think it will be nice to relax with my hubby after all the planning.B. Do you plan on taking a picture when you pick up your marriage license?: Of course.  I'm a picture whore.C. What kind of dress did you think you were going to get when you went dress shopping?: The dress I actually bought.1. What kind of dress did you actually get?: The dress I went in looking for.  A ballgown.2. Are you planning on changing your last name?: Yup3. What guest are you worried is going to cause a scene at your wedding?: My mom and my grandmother.Bonus: Are you planning on consummating your married the night of the wedding?: I want to, but I'm sure I'll probably be too tired.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A. Honeymoon for sure. B. I hadn't really even thought about it. C. Something very simple. 1. I haven't gotten one yet. 2. Yes3. My brother and his new drunken girlfriend. Bonus: Hopefully.
  • Options
    pag41989pag41989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A. Are you more excited about the wedding or honeymoon? Wedding but I am starting to get really excited about the HM too since I am so close to paying it off.B. Do you plan on taking a picture when you pick up your marriage license? I actually havent thought about this but I'm sure we will.C. What kind of dress did you think you were going to get when you went dress shopping? I wanted a really princessy type of dress and I wanted it to be strapless1. What kind of dress did you actually get? It is still princessy but it is a halter rather than strapless2. Are you planning on changing your last name? Yes3. What guest are you worried is going to cause a scene at your wedding? My FI's father and ex wifeBonus: Are you planning on consummating your married the night of the wedding? If were not too exhausted.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A. Are you more excited about the wedding or honeymoon? - I am very excited about the wedding. It will be great to see all my family and friends in the same location. Not sure how much relaxing will happen on the honeymoon...Disney can be stressful!!!!B. Do you plan on taking a picture when you pick up your marriage license?- Haven't thought about that. It's a great idea though!C. What kind of dress did you think you were going to get when you went dress shopping?- An empire waist dress with A-line type skirt1. What kind of dress did you actually get?- I actually got what I described above. It was great, though, trying on other dresses that I thought wouldn't look good on me...and they did. But in the end, the empire waist is my style!2. Are you planning on changing your last name?- No, at this time, not changing my name. He is Spanish and Spanish tradition is brides don't take husband's name. I have Spanish family as well, and all the females kept their names. Begin American, obviously that is different. So, for now, I am going to keep my name. And then, like Spaniards, our kids will get both our last names.3. What guest are you worried is going to cause a scene at your wedding?- Not worried about any guest. I just hope they all have a good time!!Bonus: Are you planning on consummating your marriage the night of the wedding?- I hope so!!!! We want to start a family as soon as possible. Best night to start is the night of the wedding!
    A happy newlywed...now time to start a family!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A. Are you more excited about the wedding or honeymoon?The wedding because we're not doing a honeymoon yet :(FI travels a LOT for work and we had the option of him taking off the week before the wedding of the week after, we choose the week before, I didn't want to risk a trip being scheduled for him to come home a day before the wedding!B. Do you plan on taking a picture when you pick up your marriage license?Nope wasn't planning on it! C. What kind of dress did you think you were going to get when you went dress shopping?Lace and very vintage feeling1. What kind of dress did you actually get?I got an all satin, amazingly beautiful gown. 2. Are you planning on changing your last name?Yes, I can't wait! 3. What guest are you worried is going to cause a scene at your wedding? FI's employees woman, she is crazy lol, but they can't make it :) Thank goodnessBonus: Are you planning on consummating your married the night of the wedding?Ummm most certainly, If I'm not too drunk to forget lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A. Are you more excited about the wedding or honeymoon? Hard to say probably the wedding because I've put so much time into planning it but i am real excited about the honeymoon too B. Do you plan on taking a picture when you pick up your marriage license? No Jeff would tell me Im crazy C. What kind of dress did you think you were going to get when you went dress shopping? Ball gown or A line 1. What kind of dress did you actually get? Mermaid sort of its not as tight as a mermaid 2. Are you planning on changing your last name? Yes 3. What guest are you worried is going to cause a scene at your wedding? One of Jeff's groomsmen when he gets liquor in his system gets a little rowdy and fights people over nothing. Bonus: Are you planning on consummating your married the night of the wedding? Absolutely
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A. Are you more excited about the wedding or honeymoon? I'm pretty excited about both...but I guess the honeymoon (even though we might have to delay it a few months now that I'm not working.) It's on my bucket list. B. Do you plan on taking a picture when you pick up your marriage license? lol...hadn't even thought of it. C. What kind of dress did you think you were going to get when you went dress shopping? Pretty similar to what I bought. A bit fitted. some ruching...just enough sparkle. Modern. 1. What kind of dress did you actually get? See above 2. Are you planning on changing your last name? No 3. What guest are you worried is going to cause a scene at your wedding? None at this point. I didn't invite my alcoholic uncle and GM divorced his alcoholic wife. One of my MOH's mom might fall over from drinking too much... Bonus: Are you planning on consummating your married the night of the wedding? I'm sure we'd both like to...but who the hell knows. It will be a loooong day.
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A. Are you more excited about the wedding or honeymoon? At this point, the honeymoon!B. Do you plan on taking a picture when you pick up your marriage license? We did, it was terrible so I didn't post it.C. What kind of dress did you think you were going to get when you went dress shopping?  I didn't really know.  1. What kind of dress did you actually get? It's a halter with a sweetheart neckline.  It has rouching (not sure if that's spelled right) and it has an A line skirt.2. Are you planning on changing your last name? yes!  I am going to be Jodi MiddleName NewLastName3. What guest are you worried is going to cause a scene at your wedding? haha... it could be my stepmother/father/mother/stepfather or it could be my aunt that likes to drink or FI's aunt that likes to drink.  It should be fine, I'm not too worried.Bonus: Are you planning on consummating your married the night of the wedding? that's the plan, we'll see how tired I am!
  • Options
    NoleBride10NoleBride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A. Are you more excited about the wedding or honeymoon? Both really. I cant wait to see everything come together that day and to actually marry him but I am also excited to just relax on a beach with him and have no worries! B. Do you plan on taking a picture when you pick up your marriage license? For sure. Like NAvy, I am a picture whore and I try to take pictures of everything. FI will probably laugh but usually hes game. C. What kind of dress did you think you were going to get when you went dress shopping? Very vintage and lacy. 1. What kind of dress did you actually get? Its hard to describe. My dad and FI actually wanted me to try it on and so I did and ended up falling in love with it. I am always looking at the picture of it on my phone 2. Are you planning on changing your last name? For sure. I have an incredibly boring last name and FI isnt much better but I cant wait to be Mrs. __ 3. What guest are you worried is going to cause a scene at your wedding? My MIL. She is the epitome of BSC. And her and my FSIL do not get along (because MIL is BSC!). Thankfully, my MIL would never cause a scene in front of my dad (because hes very military and takes no crap) so hopefully we can get by unscathed. She will definitely still do something embarassing though. Bonus: Are you planning on consummating your married the night of the wedding? Ah the joys of a morning wedding. We will be done by 2-3pm so we could take a nap if we are too tired ;)
  • Options
    katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Before I answer this question I am shocked by the number of people who answered that they will probably be too tired to the bonus question!! A) Both equally!! B) Yes if we remember the camera C) Somethink more sleek and less princessy 1) I got a princessy dress :) 2) Yes will change my last name. 3) I dont think anyone will cause a scene. There might just be a lot of drunk people.   Bonus: OF COURSE!! We have been abstaining for the past two months on purpose :)
  • Options
    christinalauchristinalau member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A. Are you more excited about the wedding or honeymoon? Both since I will be DIYing a lot for the wedding and the FI is planning the honeymoon B. Do you plan on taking a picture when you pick up your marriage license? Yes if we remember the camer C. What kind of dress did you think you were going to get when you went dress shopping? Something casual yet elegant 1. What kind of dress did you actually get? Nicole Miller CQ0032 2. Are you planning on changing your last name? Yes 3. What guest are you worried is going to cause a scene at your wedding? None because my BM and FI's godmother will kick their butt Bonus: Are you planning on consummating your married the night of the wedding? Hopefully, but I have a feeling that I will be exhausted that night
  • Options
    jendawn80jendawn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    >A. Are you more excited about the wedding or honeymoon?: Both! I'm looking forward to having my fiarytale wedding and seeing it all come together. I also can't wait for us to have a whole week together alone. B. Do you plan on taking a picture when you pick up your marriage license?: If I can remember. I'm keeping a photo album from the proposal to wedding day. C. What kind of dress did you think you re going to get when you went dress shopping?: I wasn't too sure... 1. What kind of dress did you actually get? A princess ballgown! 2. Are you planning on changing your last name?: Of course...can't wait to shorten my last name from 10 letters to 3 :-) 3. What guest are you worried is going to cause a scene at your wedding?: I hope no one does! FI groomsmen are pretty heavy drinkers and can be obnoxious so I'll have to make sure my bro or someone keeps an eye on them. Bonus: Are you planning on consummating your marriage the night of the wedding?: We'll have to see how exhausted we are! I would think so, but it's gonna be a long day! The ceremony doesn't start till 6:30 and reception won't end till 12 and I'm sure we'll stay up partying at the hotel bar afterwards since all my friends live OOT and I don't get to see them too often.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    toblave13toblave13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A. Are you more excited about the wedding or honeymoon?I think this changes every day. Yesterday it was the wedding, but today it's the honeymoon (probably because it's cold and rainy outside and I can't wait to lay on a beach).B. Do you plan on taking a picture when you pick up your marriage license?Hadn't really thought about it. Knowing FI he'll think it's cheesy. C. What kind of dress did you think you were going to get when you went dress shopping?I thought I was going to end up with a fitted spanish style lace dress. 1. What kind of dress did you actually get?PIB! It's an Aline strapless dress. The bottom's all tulle...definitely NOT what I expected but I love it. 2. Are you planning on changing your last name?Yep! Still haven't decided if I'm taking my maiden name as my middle name or keeping my middle name though. 3. What guest are you worried is going to cause a scene at your wedding?My FSIL or FMIL or FFIL...long story...Bonus: Are you planning on consummating your married the night of the wedding?That's the plan. If it actually works out that way...we'll see.
    imageDaisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to play still!A. Are you more excited about the wedding or honeymoon?The wedding after 7 years, it finally happened! I am thrilled we're going on a honeymoon / vacation though. It's our first "real" vacation by ourselves without family and out of the state.B. Do you plan on taking a picture when you pick up your marriage license? We did!C. What kind of dress did you think you were going to get when you went dress shopping? I thought I was either going to get AA 1516 (The color dress) or the "capri royale" by M.S1. What kind of dress did you actually get? M.S Capri Marie2. Are you planning on changing your last name? Yes, after we get back from our cruise.3. What guest are you worried is going to cause a scene at your wedding? A few people in my family. They all ended up being very well behaved and really impressed me that they checked the majority of their drama at the door!Bonus: Are you planning on consummating your married the night of the wedding?We were way too tired :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Are you more excited about the wedding or honeymoon? I'm really excited about both. I can't wait to marry Caleb, see how all of our planning comes together, and wear my dress. I also can't wait for the honeymoon. It'll be great to be just me and him with no obligations but to relax and have fun. 2. Do you plan on taking a picture when you pick up your marriage license? Yep! I take pictures all the time. Also, Caleb's mom will want a picture for the scrapbook she's going to put together about the wedding planning and events. 3. What kind of dress did you think you were going to get when you went dress shopping? I kept leaning toward the strapless, a-line dresses with all-over lace. I thought they were really pretty and I've always really liked lace...probably because of my name. 4. What kind of dress did you actually get? I got a very princessy ballgown. I love it! I mainly tried it on because I thought it was pretty in the picture. So glad I tried it on. 5. Are you planning on changing your last name? Yeah, I can't wait to be Mrs. ___________. 6. What guest are you worried is going to cause a scene at your wedding? I'm most concerned about my Dad causing a scene with my Mom (they're divorced) or her family. He's assured me that he wouldn't do anything to spoil my and Caleb's big day, but I'm still uneasy about it. Bonus: Are you planning on consummating your married the night of the wedding? Absitively posolutely!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A. Wedding...I'm excited about it all coming together and the feeling that I have been dreaming about since I was a little girl.  The honeymoon will be a blast though.  B. Hadn't thought of that but thats a good idea!C. A Line, strapless, Empire waist with the extra layer coming from the empire out like the renaissance look.  I tried it on first and loved it.1.  It's a A line with no emire waist and halter.  It surprised me how good it looked.2. Yes3. I'm not worried right now....Bonus: YES!  We plan on abstaining for aleast a month before.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Photobucket
    My Start to a Planning Bio
    213 Invited 145 yes and 68 no RSVP Date April 15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards