Florida-North Florida
Options

One Month!!

I can't believe the big day is almost here!!! There's not too much left for me to do- today is our RSVP day so we will be calling people this weekend, then I can make a seating chart, have our final details phone meeting with the venue, and know the final budget!!I need to buy 2 garters this weekend- one for keeping and one for the toss garter. Any suggestions on where to get these? I want them to be nice but not too expensive. Thanjs!

Re: One Month!!

• Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo!  That's exciting.  You probably still have time to get them off of etsy or ebay so that you have a good selection.
  • Options
    jendawn80jendawn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Exciting!!  I got a set off etsy, but I also saw nice ones at the various stores like Hobby lobby, hallmark, etc.  Good luck with the RSVP phone calls...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! That's so exciting!
  • Options
    NoleBride10NoleBride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw thats so exciting! I am ordering mine from etsy. You probably still have enough time to order from there or ebay.
  • Options
    dianadvargasdianadvargas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When are you getting married Dec. 12???? 'cause i have one month to go to, i'm getting married on dec 12.... i'm very nervous....about being the focal point.....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes Diana we have the same date!! I'm also feeling really nervous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards