Florida-North Florida

KotW: MrsCPH!

I don't have too many people on my list, so if you're interested in being knottie of the week, please post here!Now, CPH, answer the questions!1.First Name & FI's First name and wedding date?2. Where did you go to college?3. What part of the world do you live in?4. How did you and FI Meet?5. How long have you been together?6. Do you live together? Why or why not?7. How did FI propose?8. How long of an engagement are you having/did you have? Why?9. Favorite wedding vendor so far?10. Biggest piece of wedding advice you can share so far?11. What do you do for a career? What does FI do?12. Do you think you could be/will ever be a stay at home mama?13. Do you want children? Any potential names yet?14. Do you have any pets? Names?15. Do you have any siblings?16. What is your favorite food?17. What is your favorite movie?18. What is your favorite drink? (Alcohol and Non-Alcohol)19. What is the hardest part of wedding plans for you?20. Where are you honeymooning?21. What is the best thing you learned on The Knot?22. What's one city you would love to live in for a year?23. What do you love most about your FI?24. If you have an extra $5000 to put towards your wedding only, what would you spend it on?25. What is one silly thing about you?26. What Knottie wedding would you love to attend?27. What is something you learned from The Knot that you never heard of prior?28. What other Knottie boards do you visit?29. Describe yourself in 3 words.30. What else do you want to share??

Re: KotW: MrsCPH!

• edited December 2011
    1.First Name & FI's First name and wedding date?Jen and Corey 01/08/102. Where did you go to college?I really really need to go back to school, but it's hard to find the time. I have a great job now and don't necessarily need a degree to move forward. Hopefully by 2011 I'll be able to quit my job and go back to school full time.3. What part of the world do you live in?Tampa, FL 4. How did you and FI Meet?At a High School Pep Rally, I was 12 and he was SO cute :) I may or may not have fibbed about my age so he would ask me out.... ;)5. How long have you been together?This time around 3 1/2 yrs, I've know him for 10 6. Do you live together? Why or why not?Yes, because I can't imagine not living with him :) 7. How did FI propose?We went to the beach, he asked I cried and said yes :) 8. How long of an engagement are you having/did you have? Why?9. Favorite wedding vendor so far?My planner, Beth! Goodness I love her, she is local to me (Tampa) but she has been a HUGE help. 10. Biggest piece of wedding advice you can share so far?Planning a wedding in 3 months is hard, not having FI home for those 3 months is excruciating. Don't second guess your decisions it will drive you crazy! 11. What do you do for a career? What does FI do?I work as a Admin at an Investment Firm I love everything about my job! FI is a executive producer for a TV show.12. Do you think you could be/will ever be a stay at home mama?We don't want kids so I don't want to be a stay at home mama, but I def. plan on being a house wife, however I'll prob. continue to work is someway, most likely non-profit/volunteer work.13. Do you want children? Any potential names yet?No babies for us! But if I did want a girl I'd name her Analia Nicole14. Do you have any pets? Names?One Cat, Thumbs... oh and fish, one right now name Chilli, all our other ones have committed suicide by jumping out of the tank :( 15. Do you have any siblings?Yes I have 7 brother and 3 sisters. 5 of them are adopted. 16. What is your favorite food?Sushi, pickles, sharp cheddar cheese :) 17. What is your favorite movie?I don't have a favorite! 18. What is your favorite drink? (Alcohol and Non-Alcohol)Alcohol, Mojito non-alcohol, Coke from McDonalds19. What is the hardest part of wedding plans for you?Picking a photog! and writing the checks :( 20. Where are you honeymooning?We are not :( FI couldn't get off work after the wedding so we'll be taking one later in the year21. What is the best thing you learned on The Knot?I've gotten great vendor recs from the ladies on the Knot. 22. What's one city you would love to live in for a year?I can't pick just one! Maybe New York City? Hmmm that's a tough one 23. What do you love most about your FI? That is lets me be me in all my goofiness, and whinnyness!24. If you have an extra $5000 to put towards your wedding only, what would you spend it on?I'd pay for everyones accommodations and I'd have a florist do the flowers 25. What is one silly thing about you?I make up songs about ANYTHING, driving down the road I'll make up a song about the McDonalds billboard lol (the best part FI will sing along with me!)26. What Knottie wedding would you love to attend? Hmmm who has the biggest budget? I'd prob. want to go to the knotties wedding just to see what I big budget wedding looks like :) 27. What is something you learned from The Knot that you never heard of prior? I never heard of the dollar dance, and I also never knew a cash bar was so horribly wrong :) I've been to a few and didn't mind at all, although open bar wedding are always more fun! 28. What other Knottie boards do you visit?My local, WCF and the CFL, P&E for entertainment, and DIY29. Describe yourself in 3 words. I'm.... fun, caring, energetic30. What else do you want to share?? Not at this moment :) 
  • christinalauchristinalau member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Navy, count me in for future KotW
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure you've probably answered this before, but where is your FI?
  • edited December 2011
    My FI travel A LOT A LOT A LOT for work LOL. He's currently home LOL but he's only been home for 3 days and then he leaves again tomorrow comes home the day before Thanksgiving and leaves that Friday :( During Hunting season (the TV show he works for is a hunting show) he travels none stop!
  • edited December 2011
    Ashley, I'm interested in being a Knottie of the Week. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards