Ohio-Northeast

Ashtabula Outdoor Ceremony HELP!!!

OK, my fiance and I are outdoorsy people, not churchy, and definitely NOT rich. We are planning on getting married Sept. 5, 2015 set back from Sept. 2014 due to finances and other goals; getting my horse trained, paying our motorcycle off, etc. and I am having so many issues finding an outdoor ceremony site closeish to home his concern with his grandparents travelling that can accomodate maximum 150. We dont really care to have it at the Lodge in Geneva or the wineries. I've been in contact with Coffee Creek probably out of our price range at 35/head...yeah you have to have the reception there too and Camp Whitewood which has issues communicating. Does anyone have any ideas? I know Im picky and it doesnt help. He proposed to me while we were fishing, hes an avid hunter, Im a farm girl raised with horses.... NO IT WILL NOT BE A CAMO WEDDING lol I just... Agh! Ready to pull my hair out! Please! Any suggestions would be helpful! Thank youuuu! reena

Re: Ashtabula Outdoor Ceremony HELP!!!

• I attended a lovely wedding at the Harpersfield covered bridge...they actually closed the bridge for the ceremony...and the reception was held in the pavilions along the water on the one side. I believe the bride and groom made a donation to Friends of the Harpersfield Covered Bridge (they're on facebook).
  • Thank you. Ill look into that. People had suggested the Smolen the enormous one and I thought it'd be cliche... Ill look into Harpersfield though, I forgot about the pavillions. Please, anybody else have ideas?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards