Florida-North Florida

Destin, Fl

Hi Ladies, I have never been on this board before.

My FI and I are looking at taking a honeymoon in Destin.  I have checked out a few places and I like Edge Water Beach as far as the pictures I have seen, but they have horrible reviews.  Have any of you been there, or do you recomment a place to stay that is on the beach?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Destin, Fl

• meknoclonemeknoclone member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    The Hilton in San Destin, FL is probably the best place. It's not excatly in Destin, but the drive isn't far, the view is amazing and the prices are good.
  • edited February 2012
    To get a more quant romantic feel checkout 1 bedroom condo's on www.vrbo.com The Beaches of South Walton which is slightly east of Destin. The area has quant little communities where you can walk to restaurants and bars. If you want a resort check out Sandestin you can also find privately owned condos for them on VRBO.com. Also, check travel sites like Expedia where you can quickly sort thru everythng and see ratings.

If your budgets a bit tight I would also suggest to check out  places in Panama CIty Beach. They have spent millions rebuidling the beaches and opening a new restuarnt and shopping district called Peir Park. You may be able to find a great deal in Panama CIty Beach.
  • Silver Shells is really nice as well.

• heathers312heathers312 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Nationwide Tents is an event rental company and they have tons of ideas and connections on where to go and how to create your ideal wedding experience!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards