Florida-North Florida

The Pros Wedding Coordinators

Has anyone rented a DJ through The Pros?  If so, what are your thoughts on it?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The Pros Wedding Coordinators

• edited December 2011
    My BFF used them for her wedding and she was not happy with them. She had been corresponding back and forth with the DJ they assigned her on the type of music she liked, etc. Well, the night before her wedding, that guy said he couldn't make it so The Pros gave her a replacement last minute. Instead of getting her beauty rest, she was creating song lists for the DJ. It was just very frustrating for her.
  • amandacardozaamandacardoza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  See, that's exactly why I wanted to post something on here and get some info on them.  I am worried that if I do go with them, something just like that will happen.  Their prices are very reasonable so I still want to see what others think. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My good friend had a similar experience, the day OF her wedding, they told her they didn't have her first dance song! are you kidding me?
    The Taylors est. 11/24/12
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ouch...that hurts...Well, I guess my next question would be does anyone have any suggestions for inexpensive...but QUALITY Dj's in the Jax/Orange Park area?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I think you're going to have a problem with QUALITY and INEXPENSIVE in the same sentence.  Best to pick one or the other.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with kespen. You get what you pay for. Maybe look at renting a PA system & doing an iPod wedding. I think a Cheap DJ can ruin your wedding day. Sorry to be discouraging but I have been to too many weddings where they spent their budget on food flowers etc & decided to save on the DJ. They were bad & it really was sad to see. 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think so...I just think it's harder to find! :o)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards