Ohio-Northeast

Springvale GC / Blue Canyon-Twinsburg

Has anyone had/been to a wedding at either the Springvale Golf Course in the ballroom, or at Blue Canyon Restaurant in Twinsburg? Just from reading the websites and looking at pictures I really like both places, but just wondered if anyone else has opinions to share :) Also, if you have recommendations of other rustic/historical venues in the Akron/Medina area, please share!  I have already nixed Hale Farm and Botzum Farmstead because Hale Farm just doesn't have a building big enough (I'm planning on having about 215) and I have heard Botzum is beautiful, but isn't easy on the budget.  Suggestions and opinions are very welcome! I am getting a little overwhelmed because I just can't seem to find the perfect place!  One other place that I like but have not looked into in depth yet is having an outdoor reception at Mapleside farms.  

Re: Springvale GC / Blue Canyon-Twinsburg

• I've not attended a wedding at Springvale Ballroom, but I attended a swing dance there once. It's definitely a traditional ballroom and very cool space.

Another rustic locale to check on would be the Great Hall at Happy Days Lodge (I think that's the name) in the CVNP in Peninsula. I think their max is 200 though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards