Florida-North Florida
Options

RSVP

We got our first RSVP in the mail tonight! Whoo hoo! I know that most on here have either experienced this already already or will in the near future and it's nothing "special" per say, but I am SO excited.  With the RSVPs starting to arrive, it feels so real...96 days away! (thank you theknot ;)  Whoo hoo! Ok well I hope that everyone is having a wonderful week, is enjoying their wedding planning and excited for what's to come!:)

Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary

Re: RSVP

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The first RSVP is exciting!  And it gets better when you have more RSVPs than bills!
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL I like that one ^

Yeahh Dara that's great! We are sending out our STD's probably tomorrow!
  • Options
    LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome, we're getting soooo close!!
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is so awesome, you should revel in your excitedness!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

YAY! Thanks for your kind words! I hope that everyone else is enjoying getting ready for their big day, too!

Lou - your's will be here before you know it! SO excited to hear how it goes for you at the River House...you should definitely post a couple of pictures;)  Are you all honeymoon-ing;) right away or waiting!

YAY! I can't believe how quickly it's all going to be here!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    ekutlusekutlus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I was so excited when I got the first one back.. but it was decline :( But we've gotten some accepts so I feel better. I've got 68 days as of today. Super close! Happy planning!
    Created by Wedding Favors
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards