Florida-North Florida
Options

Winterbourne Inn?

Recently engaged for Christmas, need as much info and personal experience with the Winterbourne Inn as possible. I.e. How far they book out, cost quotes, etc.  Thanks so much ladies... =)

Re: Winterbourne Inn?

• Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As fas as specifics go, you're best bet is to contact them directly. Prices and policies change all of the time, so that's your best bet for detailed and accurate information.

As far as personal experiences go...DuncanPowers, the mod of this borad held her wedding there. I'm sure she'll have some info for you.

Congrtas on the engagement and welcome to the board!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jennsperjennsper member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Were having our wedding there. I love it. Its on the river. We booked our in late September (wedding date 10.15.10). My wedding is on a Friday and to rent on Friday is around 900$ and you don't have a time limit on Friday. Saturday is between 1150-1300 i think. and you only get it for a couple of hours.

For food its between 23$-32$ per person. You can request to create your own menu or go with theirs.

They povide table cloths, plates, forks etc

I cant think of anything else.

Have you been there?? She has a facebook you can take a look at the pics from previous weddings

Candice is great.
    Jennifer & David 10/15/10
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the information gals... and best wishes to you =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married there in April.  I booked in January 2009 and pretty much had my choice of dates.  The contact there is Candice Williams and she is great!  The location is great and you can't beat the prices if you are budget-friendly.  You can also bring your own alcohol and they don't charge for cake cutting.  I am getting married on a Sat. at 12 and we have the venue until 4 pm so they give you a pretty good block of time.  Hope this helps!  Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married at the Winterbourne in December 2009.  I got married on a Saturday evening.  We had 75 guests (I wouldn't suggest any more than that because our room was FULL) We opted for the more expensive $32/per person menu so our food came out to be about $3000, we also had a roast beef carver, coffee, and a bartender.  All in all it came out to be about $5000 for food and facilities, not including alcohol, decor, officiant, anything else like that. 
    Candice was ok.  During the planning she was very responsive to emails, which was good.  We hired her to be the "day of" coordinator and while she did a good job of making sure everyone was doing what they were supposed to; she had an attitude that she did not want to be bothered when issues came up that I expected her to handle. 
    Overall, I was happy with the Winterbourne.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I also wanted to add, we rented linens for the table cloths and chairs.  They only have plain white, so if you want something else you will have to rent something.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards