Ohio-Northeast

Wedding/Reception locations in in the Youngstown/Warren area

Looking for wedding and reception venues in the Warren, Youngstown, Boardman, Austintown, Poland, Cortland, Howland areas, you get the idea :) Open to have wedding and reception at different places but would prefer everything in one location. We are not looking at church locations. I never thought planning an Ohio wedding from California would be so hard! Any help or ideas given would be great. Thank you!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding/Reception locations in in the Youngstown/Warren area

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-northeast_weddingreception-locations-in-in-the-youngstownwarren-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:111Discussion:5d7d5eed-5754-4499-9733-6c30fe9da1d3Post:58ad7d2f-3284-4d16-a1a3-0dae3168fd62">Wedding/Reception locations in in the Youngstown/Warren area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Looking for wedding and reception venues in the Warren, Youngstown, Boardman, Austintown, Poland, Cortland, Howland areas, you get the idea :) Open to have wedding and reception at different places but would prefer everything in one location. We are not looking at church locations. I never thought planning an Ohio wedding from California would be so hard! Any help or ideas given would be great. Thank you!
    Posted by TMB47[/QUOTE]

depending on what you want for your wedding, there are various places that are possible. It's easier to have more of an idea of what you are looking for.
  • We had our reception at the B&O Station in Youngstown last year - it was great!  We got married in a church but there is a park right next to the B&O that has a deck where a lot of people have their wedding.  They also have a room separate from the banquet area where you can have the ceremony. 
  • If you think it may help, I found my list of venues..includes banquet halls and anything I could find really. It doesnt have EVERYTHING I found, but may be a starting point. You can msg me your email and I can pass it your way =]
  • Millcreek park/fellowship riverside gardens in youngstown has outdoor and indoor options and is inexpensive.  what type of space are you looking for? ...p.s. I feel your pain i'm plaining our ohio wedding from nyc and its rough!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards