Florida-North Florida

mybeachsidewedding (any info would be appreciated. Thanks :)

Hi, everyone! Has anybody used mybeachsidewedding.com for their outdoor wedding ceremony? Company's owned by Jennifer Richards. I've already paid a downpayment for my beach wedding but is VERY worried as I recently read on craigslist that they are inefficient and unreliable. I have sent a link to the owner regarding the email and she has informed me that the info was written by a disgruntled ex-employee. Any first-hand experience or info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Re: mybeachsidewedding (any info would be appreciated. Thanks :)

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look them up on project wedding and the BBB.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • km.oates22km.oates22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going to use them too. Their pricing was lower than alot of beach weddings but it almost seems to good to be true. I was worried they were scammers. Let me know how it goes!
  • clesterclester member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

She just did my daughters wedding. NOT IMPRESSED. She had selected the the butterfly package.We weren't able to reach her- she was a no show for rehersal, late setting up for the wedding so it was amost 30 mins late, there were no sashes on the chairs, the PA system didn't work, the sand wasn't the right color, the music was as selected, and to top it off no butterflies. I've been trying to get in touch with her to discuss all of these thing but haven't been able to reach her.
    I must say if you get Gretchen for your photographer she is absolutely terrific and the company who does the cake are great. Best of luck to you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards