Florida-North Florida
Options

DJ Tony Mann... reviews?

I know Spears327 literally just got married and I think she was using him.  Anyone else use him or been to a wedding where he DJ'd?

I'm thinking of booking him.. except he needs the contract back Now and is not available to set up a face to face meeting with me until next month.  So as you can imagine, I'm a little nervous.  I can't wait uintil next month because my wedding is in October and I need to get this checked off my list...

ANY info is helpful... thank you!!!
~Alissa & Frank 10.9.10~

Re: DJ Tony Mann... reviews?

• Options
    lifeizbeachylifeizbeachy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would never sign a contract without meeting the DJ first, that is a huge RED flag IMO. There are plenty of DJ's out there I can't imagine why they couldn't meet for a whole month??? 
  • Options
    LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_dj-tony-mann-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:70Discussion:36ee735f-f760-4e8a-8652-e169aa1fa815Post:e785b149-a617-4cc5-bd70-e6c7da13d143">Re: DJ Tony Mann... reviews?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would never sign a contract without meeting the DJ first, that is a huge RED flag IMO. There are plenty of DJ's out there I can't imagine why they couldn't meet for a whole month??? 
    Posted by lifeizbeachy[/QUOTE]

Never worked with him, but I agree that it seems sketchy!
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah that is odd to me too.  I mean, you don't have one hour available to meet with me at All for the next 3 weeks??
    ~Alissa & Frank 10.9.10~
  • Options
    lifeizbeachylifeizbeachy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah my dj is very Very busy and has a full time job and can return all my calls witthin an hour or two and has spent hours on the phone with me at my request. If I say I want to meet he will ask when would be best for me then offers a few different choices the SAME week. With this guy even if there wasn't something sketchy I'd still be concerned about once I hired him how available he would be to talk about music selections, timelines, etc... If he is not available when he wants your business how unavailable is he once he already has your business! 

Keep looking there are sooo many DJ's out there. Good Luck! 
  • Options
    ejoyce8ejoyce8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    he's a really good DJ, but it seems kinds sketch that he cant meet
    Anniversary bethandanthony.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help!  At this point, it's all about cost... we are SO over what we thought we would spend...  even if I look elsewhere, it can't cost more than $500... ugh
    ~Alissa & Frank 10.9.10~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards