Florida-North Florida

Tallahassee Brides?

Okay so work here is super slow and I'm bored and I have been curious. How many Tallahassee Brides are here and if you have picked your location, where are you getting married?

Re: Tallahassee Brides?

• janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here!  I got married at Willow Pond Plantation in Monticello.
  • jessnjacobjessnjacob member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a crawfordville bride is that close enough? lol. I am getting married at Bald Point State Park on the beach.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • nbkr69dnbkr69d member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!

I'm actually getting married in October and need a decent amount of help with vendors! I have a caterer and venue. That's it! I've tried looking for vendor recommendations for Tallahassee and have been having trouble finding anything. Could either of your point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
  • pag4989pag4989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure of any vendor reviews for tally... you could just google tallahassee vendors ... for example florists and read the reviews that people have posted on them through google. What venue did you choose?
    edited December 2011
    I'll be posting mine after the honeymoon, but I'll give you a brief review.  You can also check out Wedding Wire for some pretty good reviews.

Photographer: Micha Everett Photography -- Great job and our photos turned out amazing (you can see the thread a little ways down)

Florist: Posh Stems -- Flowers turned out beautiful!

DJ:  Steve Christian -- Would not recommend him.  Was not happy with the service.

Alterations: Hayley Lauren Couture -- She did a great job on my dress, but it took a bunch of fittings

DOCs: A Savvy Affair -- They did a very good job helping with my event.

Keep an eye out for my detailed reviews coming up in a couple of weeks.
  • jadeerriejadeerrie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a Crawfordville/Tallahassee bride.  We are getting married at the SouthWood House.  I'm so excited and can't wait! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • nbkr69dnbkr69d member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey - thank you both for the information!  I really appreciate your break down Navy and look forward to reading your detailed reviews!
    We're getting married at Goodwood Museum and Gardens.

-MC
  • edited December 2011
    Doesn't seem to be too many of us here. :-(

I WAS an Atlanta bride but after much debate decided to get married at home in Tallahassee. We're getting married at my mom's house in the backyard.

Who is/did everyone using/use for catering?
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a brand new Tallahassee bride! Just got engaged over the weekend so I have no details yet but would love to keep in touch
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_tallahassee-brides-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:70Discussion:39d8b2a9-3930-4543-8d42-034056e8a0f3Post:e1f0f88a-00bd-47e0-8284-da357c055afa">Re: Tallahassee Brides?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm a brand new Tallahassee bride! Just got engaged over the weekend so I have no details yet but would love to keep in touch
    Posted by scubabebe9[/QUOTE]

Congratulations!  We'd love for you to stick around the board.
  • edited November 2012

Im a Tallahassee Bride getting married at McClay Gardens ^_^

ACTUALLY ^^that statement has been revised^^

The reception will still be at McClay Gardens but our ceremony will be at the Movie theater!

It fits our personalities. We love to be different and relaxed and want our wedding to reflect that.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards