Florida-North Florida
Options

Private or semi-private beaches

Hello knotties,

Does anyone know of any private or semi-private beaches for a small ceremony?  I would really prefer if there weren't a lot of gawkers around watching our ceremony.  

Thank you,

Leah 

Re: Private or semi-private beaches

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_private-or-semi-private-beaches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:70Discussion:403a7992-c74a-4b21-8f25-18bb1a7acc14Post:3ca99382-7e0b-4b74-acf7-203a91f25d25">Private or semi-private beaches</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello knotties, Does anyone know of any private or semi-private beaches for a small ceremony?  I would really prefer if there weren't a lot of gawkers around watching our ceremony.   Thank you, Leah 
    Posted by ocean_tide[/QUOTE
    <div>
    </div><div>Sorry, I forgot to include the location.  It will be either the Destin or Santa Rosa Beach or Seaside, FL area.  </div><div>
    </div><div>Thank you!</div>
  • Options
    I don't know of a location - but If i could do ours over again, i'd prefer a full-on private.  We actually had a "flasher" at our wedding.  I didn't see it, but i heard about it.  It's funny now, but had I seen it then - i would have been so mad and upset.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    As for private beaches (along the Gulf) you won't find it.  No one can really OWN part of the beach.  Now there are private areas along the Sound (the Bay).  You just plan your wedding and hope for the best.  I've seen about a dozen wedding and have never seen anything or anyone out of the ordinary.  Most mind their business. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards