Florida-North Florida
Options

E- Session Picture locations??? (P-cola)

I live in Orlando but we are driving to Pace/ Pensacola in a few weeks- while we're there we are doing our engagement session.... I just don't know where!

We really want rustic, natural, unique, outdoors...I don't want anything to do with the beach!

Any suggestions for locations??
Wedding Countdown Ticker "When you find the person you want to spend forever with, you want forever to start right away!"

Re: E- Session Picture locations??? (P-cola)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ummm well  I didnt want beach photos either. So I did mine several places, first we took them on the railroad and on the 17th bridge AKA the graffetti(I dont know how to spell that) bridge. Then we went downtown and tooks some in jackson park and then went down to Palafox pier and took them there as well. They all came out great.  My photographer said we could do the above noted or the beach and that was about it, so I am not sure. Wish I was more luck sorry. Good luck on your move
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That was all good info from what I know of this area too.  Downtown will probably be your best bet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome, thank you!!!

Any ideas/suggestions for an open field?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "When you find the person you want to spend forever with, you want forever to start right away!"
  • Options
    CaelasmomCaelasmom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
      Check out Fort Pickens.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Downtown Pensacola has some very pretty places for pictures. Also, the park downtown by seville square is very pretty with a gazebo and huge old oak trees. Fort Pickens is really neat and the old fort makes a really cool backdrop. The University of West Florida's campus has beautiful natural wooded areas, a walking trail that is beautiful, and lots of spanish moss (which I love). If your photographer is flexible you should be able to find some great places for your photos. Enjoy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards