Florida-North Florida

Reception site at the beach

Hello ladies,  I'm looking for suggestions for a reception site in the Jax beach, Ponte Vedra beach, Neptune beach or Atlantic beach area.  It must hold 150 to 175 people comfortably.  I'm looking for a place with hotel accomodations attached or near by.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!!

Re: Reception site at the beach

• edited December 2011
    One Ocean in Jax beach and Palm Valley Gardens in PV. 
    The Ribault Club is on the Water (I think intercoastal) in Jax and then there is always Amelia Island just north of Jax that has some good hotels/resorts.  Congrats on the engagement and good luck to you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Serenata Beach Club on Ponte Vedra Beach. The view of the ocean is awesome :)
    Not sure how many people the reception site holds? (we only have about 90 guests)  There is a Hampton about 5 minutes down the road that is willing to let us reserve their shuttle (for a small fee) to take guests to and from the wedding- nice perk for us since we are having an open bar at the reception.

Good luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • bblove10bblove10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Try the Casa Marina at Jax Beach.  They also have lodging available there. 

• edited December 2011
    We are having our wedding and reception at The Ribault Club. It was a good price, and included all the tents tables and chairs for both the ceremony and reception.

You might also want to check out Dolphin Plaza in Hanna Park. It's right on the beach!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards