Florida-North Florida

Introduction

Hey ladies! It's time to introduce myself! My name is Liz and I am a former knottie/nestie. I was previously married in 2008 and things didn't work out. I'm engaged again and I got so much great advice and feedback from my knottie/nestie friends that its just seemed logical to join again this time around. Here are some details about me and my wedding...

Im 32 and a mother of a 14 year-old-boy (Lord help me, he's a teenager). My FI and I have been together now for 2 years. We met online in July of 2010 and emailed / called often. We finally decided to meet for the first time in late Sept. The first date was quite ackward, but there was something about that experience that made us both think we should give it another try. We went on a couple other dates and we almost immediately fell right into sync with each other. Things got serious quickly and the "I love you's" came around Xmas. By the following May we moved in together into my Townhome and things have been great since. We bought a home this March and he proposed last weekend. So we are officially engaged.

As for the wedding, we are thinking May 18th, 2013. The concept is being developed and we have not finalized whether or not we want to do the event at our home (because the budget is that tight) or if we want to do it at a venue.

Anyway, so that's the jist of it. Feel free to ask me anything! Im looking forward to hearing some great ideas and feedback from all you ladies!

May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker