Florida-North Florida
Options

Pensacola Designer/Decorator Recommendations!!

Thanks for all the help in deciding on whether to use a DOC or designer/decorator. I think our best option is to use a designer/decorator. Does anyone have recommendations for a designer/coordinator in Pensacola? We are in Atlanta, so I have no idea how to go about finding someone to help with this task. We really just need someone to be in charge of the reception venue design, setup and tear down. Any reasonably priced recommendations would be fantastic!

Thanks!

Re: Pensacola Designer/Decorator Recommendations!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    HI holthcm,

Most the time your florist can play that part as designer/decorator.  They normally will setup the decorations and come after the reception or the day after and break down.  They just dont stay during the reception, of course.  :)    Have you mentioned this to your florist?

Sara Gillianne
  • Options
    holthcmholthcm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sara,

Thanks so much for this response. I have been trying to research this question everywhere. We have not booked our florist yet, but this will certainly be something I will ask her. Since you are in Pensacola...Do you have any recommendations for reasonably priced florists who you know do the decorating?

Thanks,

Colleen
  • Options
    laurenbonnerlaurenbonner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

colleen,
    dedra with flowerama in gulf breeze!

• Options
    holthcmholthcm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011