Florida-North Florida
Options

recently engaged....help finding venues in and around Jacksonville, FL

Anyone know of any reasonable priced venues in and around jacksonville, fl . Everything I've found seems to be too fancy or over our budget, more than 3/4 of my things are going to be DIY and I want something more rustic and country. 

Re: recently engaged....help finding venues in and around Jacksonville, FL

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Anyone know of any reasonable priced venues in and around jacksonville, fl . Everything I've found seems to be too fancy or over our budget, more than 3/4 of my things are going to be DIY and I want something more rustic and country. 
  • Options
    Look at this website thekeelerproperty.com it's very rustic! Hope this helps

n Response to <a href="http://jacksonville.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_recently-engagedhelp-finding-venues-in-and-around-jacksonville-fl?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:70Discussion:4ea91acc-27b9-49a5-bd4f-993f46063d7aPost:0112b62b-0ce0-4b81-b5cc-2b8ecc2c9f24">recently engaged....help finding venues in and around Jacksonville,
    FL</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone know of any reasonable priced venues in and around jacksonville, fl . Everything I've found seems to be too fancy or over our budget, more than 3/4 of my things are going to be DIY and I want something more rustic and country. 
    Posted by tifflah3077[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Email me aprilchobert@hotmail.com My daughter and I looked all over N Fl and found the perfect venue and it is affordable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards