Ohio-Northeast
Options

***ksokoloski***

did you also get your alterations done through "alterations by deborah"? annabelle bridal gave me her card, and she was really nice on the phone, but i was wondering if you went through her to get your alterations done? if so, how was your experience? how were her prices?

thanks!
jacqui + erik 7.10.10
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
**Planning Bio**

Re: ***ksokoloski***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to Threadjack, but I would be interested in this also. I bought my dress in Columbus, (no one here had it). But I live in Aurora, and would like to find someone close for alterations.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sorry i just saw this. I didnt use deborah. I used another seamstress thur them. Her name was Helena and she worked out of her home in solon. She was ok, kinda of expensive. It was 210 for a bustle and to take in my bust. I'll see if i can find her information.

My bridesmaid use natasha tailoring service also in solon. I've used her before for my prom dresses. she was always good and pretty inexpensive, just tell her you need the dress a couple weeks before you actually need it. Also, tell her you were sent by debbie sokoloski ( sock-o-la-ski). its my mom. she was a very big client for natasha before she moved.

I hope that helps! If you need anything else, feel free to e-mail me ksokoloski@ gmail dot com. Im not on the boards much anymore!
  • Options
    l337Jacquil337Jacqui member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you for the advice!!! :D
    jacqui + erik 7.10.10
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    **Planning Bio**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards