Florida-North Florida
Options

Changed my name no more J&K its now Griffin64!

Hello my long lost girls,

Thank you so much navybaby for giving me that tip aboout the & sign. I had no idea and could not figured out why I could not post. I feel so much better now. I have been reading what everyone has been writing but now at least I can post again.

Thank you csleale for relaying my message!

So a short and sweet catch up on whats been going on,

I had my first shower end of November it was awesome. My sister and her mother in law did a great job and it was really just awesome, I got so much good stuff.

My girls and I went on my bachelorette cruise it was lots of fun, the weather wasn't the best but we still have an awesome time. so i highly recommend that ship if anyone wants to go on a cruise.

We are 17 days out from the wedding and man oh man have I been busy doing seating charts, ordering all the last minute stuff. I have been trying to get boxes of stuff together so its easy for my wedding planner to put stuff out. But other than that everything has been going good. My dilemma with my dress as Csleale said is awesome Martha is amazing and fixed it perfectly I go for my final fitting next week to pick it up. 

This weekend FI and I are having our couples stock the bar party on Saturday so I will have to come back with pictures it should be lots of fun there is going to be karoke and other fun stuff my bridesmaid isn't telling me much except she is decorating the whole house like a winter wonderland so we will see.

I've missed everyone and hope everyone is going good. Sorry for being MIA i was so frustrated with the Knot not knowing about the & symbol issue I sent multiple rude emails to them. 

Re: Changed my name no more J&K its now Griffin64!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards