Florida-North Florida

Looking for Hair Dresser in Jacksonville

I'm not having any luck finding someone to do my hair. My current and previous hair dressers only cut and color, but don't know how to actually create a hair do. FI's hair lady hasn't responded to me, so with less than 3 months to go, I'm looking for someone. Does anyone have any recommendations of someone affordable I could try?

TIA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Looking for Hair Dresser in Jacksonville

• LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love my stylist - Devin! She is usually pretty busy but if you let her know the situation she would do her best to fit you in.  I think you are getting married the day before me...she's booked for me May 22nd but not sure about Saturday the 21st! :)

Her website is http://www.hairbydevin.com
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011

I haven't tried these girls yet, but try Classie & Sassie 996-9199 The up-do $65.00 and spiral curls $40.

Also try Casey does Hair 235-1396

Let me know if either work for you.

• mary1217mary1217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Salon San Marco -- Erin there does my highlights and cut on a regular basis but they also do up dos and the owner does air brush make-up so you could kill two birds with one stone.
  • kris2131kris2131 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

Great, thank you for all the recommendations! Hopefully I can find someone from this list. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Darlene Smith from Mosaic Salon did my wedding hair, and I've been going to her for all of my appointments ever since.  www.beautybydarlene.com
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards