Florida-North Florida

Anyone ever used this DJ?

We are looking to book our DJ for our wedding next year. Our wedding will be at Bentley's on the Bay. Has anyone ever used "A DJ to Go" Looking for any reviews and first hand experiences. Thanks for your help!

Re: Anyone ever used this DJ?

• My wedding is going to be at Bentleys on the Bay as well! (June 21, 2013)
    Are you using their in house day-of-coordinator or are you using someone outside of Bentleys? I'm torn. It would be great to get the opinions of someone else who is having their wedding at Bentleys!

I do not know the DJ that you are referring to, but the DJ that I am going to use is Nate Bragg. He is out of Tallahassee. He did my best friends wedding in St.George Island, FL last summer and he was awesome! Everyone kept commenting on how great he was and his price is extremely reasonable as well.

• Yes, we are using their day of coordinator - but we are having a really small wedding, about 50 people. Could you give me Nate's info? I'm finding all these DJ's but all of them have such great reviews, would really love to get feedback who has seen their service first hand. Thanks! 

I will keep you posted on my Bentley's planning :)
  • Sorry it took me so long to respond!!! I don't get on this website too often since my wedding is still over a year away. His info is: 
    braggeventsonline.com
    braggevents@yahoo.com

Hope this helps!!
  • A DJ to Go was a DJ we were looking at but went with Roger from Everything and the Wedding too. He use to DJ at the local club and all his reviews are great as well. It was hard to chose between the to but we went with Roger because his services included more for a lower cost.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards