Florida-North Florida
Options

WEDDING DRESS

I purchased a dress online from china. Beautiful dress. Turned out to be a horror story. Now I have no dress. If anyone is willing to sell there dress or even rent it to me I would be so grateful. Our wedding is on such a tight budget I need this help. I am a size 0-2.
I feel like im being a little helpless here, but I kinda am.
I love tight fitted lace gowns so if anyone knows of anyone please let me know!!!

Re: WEDDING DRESS

• Options
    I'm sorry hun! Check out Park Ave Bridal in jax. The owners are closing the shop for retirement. I know they are selling everything. Good luck.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that. My dress is a 12 but you can take it in if you are intersted?
  • Options
    Try craigslist.
  • Options
    Interesting... That happened to me too. Dress costed 200 in China. Finally got it after waiting 3 months... Was too small... Found a great seamstress and an additional 450 dollars the dress is being salvaged... Word to the wise. Stick with the reputable bridal dress places as opposed to the dresses made in China. It is definately a horror story!
  • Options
    Check out the Trash to Treasure board on The Nest.  A lot of girls sell their (used) dresses on there, after the wedding.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. After I scimmed through Craigslist I believe I have finally found a gown!! Whoop whoop. What would we do without these crazy boards?
  • Options
    Just in case I do have a size 0-2 I don't want to get rid of it but if you need it don't hesitate to contact me we can talk about it over email or phone which ever you feel better with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards