Florida-North Florida

cheap wedding location in jax, st. augstine

I just got engage on christmas day and don't know where to start.. where are some beautiful but cheap locations to have a wedding at in jax or st. aug.?

Re: cheap wedding location in jax, st. augstine

• jennsperjennsper member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congrats. I don't know your budget but you can look into the Winterbourne Inn its in orange park and its on the st johns river were having our wedding there the prices are great compared to everything else. For a Friday to rent it is 900$ and Saturday is 1150$ and the prices for the food is 25-35$ i think.

If you rent it on a Friday you have it all day.

There is also one next door(run by a family) its called Club Continental there more pricey here's the link. Hopefully this helps
    http://www.onefamilytwochoices.com/
    Jennifer & David 10/15/10
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I got married at the Government House Museum in St. Augustine.  We had the ceremony outside in the courtyard and the reception inside the sala room.  It was perfect and so beautiful!  You can see the pictures in my married bio (link in siggy).  It's definitely one of the cheapest options we found.
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

It would really help to know what you mean by "cheap." Cheap to some people means free. To other people, it means, not 10k :)

• edited December 2011
    I was checking the winterbourne out.. question about that one is enough space for dancing...
  • edited December 2011
    and what I mean by cheap is not 10k..lol
  • ejoyce8ejoyce8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Le Jardin on Park. It's a house from the 1920's that has been remodeled. It is 6500 for a wedding upto 100 people and it includes dinner, DJ, flowers, centerpieces, linen and the cake. e-mail me directly for more info.
    Anniversary bethandanthony.weebly.com
  • clammiclammi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked into the World Golf Hall of Fame? Beautiful place for a ceremony, even if you aren't a golfer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards