Florida-North Florida
Options

What is up w/ P&R's here...

Anyone else notice that ppl come in, ask a question, and never respond once you answer them? Weird...
Created by Wedding Favors

Re: What is up w/ P&R's here...

• Options
    LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah this board can get dead sometimes. But more importantly, I just realized our countdowns are both the same...25 days!!
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lou....you are at 25 days! YAY! How exciting! How are last few weeks going? Everything taken care of? I look forward to seeing some pics from your Riverhouse Wedding!!!:)  Are you guys doing your ceremony there, as well, or somewhere else in St. Augustine?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

LOL I think I have posted and went MIA for a little bit. Just got caught up in every day life. Now I am trying to go on at least once a day. Yeahhh for Lou and Beth!!

• Options
    ekutlusekutlus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_up-w-prs-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:70Discussion:ad13801e-93db-46db-884e-cbf1061438cePost:2ad5c6cb-5be7-4c2f-8e33-183cc66f85a7">Re: What is up w/ P&R's here...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah this board can get dead sometimes. <strong>But more importantly, I just realized our countdowns are both the same...25 days!!
    </strong>Posted by LouWho19[/QUOTE]

woot!!

So weird, but as it is getting closer I'm getting more chill about it. Just ready to see my man at the end of the aisle!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awe thats so sweet
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I try to remind people when I answer, because I want to know what happens after we give advice suggestion or whatever... I thought it was just me being nosey! lol So if I answer someone I usually end with tell us how it goes... etc... I found it doesn't work tho... : (  Oh Well  LOL At least now I know I am not the only one who wonders about this!

• Options
    LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dara Jeanne, yes we are so close..eek! Everything is going well so far...I was feel stressed/frazzled but we had our final walk-through with Constance and our caterer the other day and I feel MUCH better after going over everything with them. They are so helpful and made the process much less stressful for the FH and I...yay for great vendors!! Our ceremony is at the Cathedral Basilica in downtown St. Augustine...I'll post plenty of pics and reviews afterwards :)

Thanks princessbridesbg :) Looks like all your planning is moving along nicely!

Beth, that is very sweet! Your man is lucky :) Where is your wedding taking place?
  • Options
    ekutlusekutlus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_up-w-prs-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:70Discussion:ad13801e-93db-46db-884e-cbf1061438cePost:c5064adb-9fc2-479d-8c1c-d797a173ea66">Re: What is up w/ P&R's here...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I try to remind people when I answer, because I want to know what happens after we give advice suggestion or whatever... I thought it was just me being nosey! lol So if I answer someone I usually end with tell us how it goes... etc... I found it doesn't work tho... : (  Oh Well  LOL At least now I know I am not the only one who wonders about this!
    Posted by lifeizbeachyWed82375[/QUOTE]

I'm super nosy myself, haha. I want to know how it goes too :) Too bad no one wants to feed our nosiness...lol
  • Options
    ekutlusekutlus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_up-w-prs-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:70Discussion:ad13801e-93db-46db-884e-cbf1061438cePost:c4935cb4-81cb-480d-9ca1-8ee6fccbe952">Re: What is up w/ P&R's here...</a>:
    [QUOTE] Beth, that is very sweet! Your man is lucky :) Where is your wedding taking place?
    Posted by LouWho19[/QUOTE]

Oh, that will be beautiful! We are having ours at the Majestic Room in Jacksonville Beach.
  • Options
    LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome, can't wait to see pictures afterwards!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah! So all you girls listen up! Us nosey ppl wanna know what happens after you get advice fill us in with what you have learned. You might be a help to someone else... & at least feed our curiosity. If I recommend something I am naturally curious to find out if I was a help... If you found that photographer you were looking for & if we were any help... LOL 
  • Options
    ekutlusekutlus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_up-w-prs-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:70Discussion:ad13801e-93db-46db-884e-cbf1061438cePost:ee0ea423-f7a0-4f44-83a3-07b1c983e639">Re: What is up w/ P&R's here...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah! So all you girls listen up! Us nosey ppl wanna know what happens after you get advice fill us in with what you have learned. You might be a help to someone else... & at least feed our curiosity. If I recommend something I am naturally curious to find out if I was a help... If you found that photographer you were looking for & if we were any help... LOL 
    Posted by lifeizbeachyWed82375[/QUOTE]

I concur!!!
  • Options
    ekutlusekutlus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_up-w-prs-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:70Discussion:ad13801e-93db-46db-884e-cbf1061438cePost:76b7c359-72f8-4788-9ebb-fe427f2d6940">Re: What is up w/ P&R's here...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awesome, can't wait to see pictures afterwards!
    Posted by LouWho19[/QUOTE]

Yah, be sure to post yours in here too!

My place is a budget friendly location so I am really excited to see some pictures of other places in jacksonville and surrounding areas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards