Florida-North Florida

THE BEST WEDDING PLANNER EVER!!!!!

If you need an experienced wedding planner who knows it ALL and saves you time and money, then you should contact Lisa at:

www.elegantweddingsbylisa.com/">http://www.elegantweddingsbylisa.com/ 

SERIOUSLY! I am not making any money off of trying to promote her! It has just been a relaxing and wonderful experience for me as a mom, and I want to share her with the world. :) Lisa has been planning my daughter's wedding for May 2011.

We REALLY searched all around Fernandina/Amelia Island, Brunswick, Jacksonville, St. Augustine, etc....to find someone who could handle an indecisive and picky bride (my daughterWink).

We called many, many  planners, but some of them NEVER even returned the callsYell , or they didn't impress us with their knowledge.

Lisa called us multiple times, left messages, emailed us, etc... We finally decided it was time to meet this person face to face...and what  a LOVELY PERSON she was!!!!  I already loved her from the beginning because of the emails, etc...., but my daughter immediately loved her after talking to her. Lisa knew literally everything about weddings, venues, photographers, honeymoons, etc...etc...!!!! 

I even told my daughter before the meeting, "Okay....When we meet Lisa, just ask her all the questions you have, and we will leave and talk about whether or not she is the one you want for the job. Don't hire her because I have a good feeling about her."   WELL....When Lisa could answer all 100 questions my daughter asked without batting an eye, my daughter said immediately, "Okay, I really like you, and I want you to be my wedding planner!"

Lisa is just wonderful in every single way. She is an easy-going person and knows every aspect of planning. She is all about making you stick to your budget! Even the vendors have NOTHING but great things to say about her.

You won't be disappointed if you can get her to plan your wedding. We were so lucky to have found her...and lucky that she had time in her schedule to plan my daughter's wedding in Ponte Vedra!

Sincerely,

J, Samuel

South Georgia/Jacksonville/Fernandina Beach/St. Augustine/....

Re: THE BEST WEDDING PLANNER EVER!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards