Florida-North Florida
Options

Jacksonville: Reasonably priced florists?

Help!  I have no clue where to start for florists.  I don't care a whole lot about flowers, except that I want some that also look nice.  But I feel like everywhere I go is so so expensive, and I don't even have any crazy requests!  Any recommendations?  TIA!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker
image 235 Invited
image 158 Attending
image 77 Missing Out
image 0! Not Replied
RSVP Date: April 25th

Re: Jacksonville: Reasonably priced florists?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married in St. Augustine and my florist in located there, but I am pretty sure they service Jacksonville, too.  Flowers by Shirley...I would definitely check them out.  Their prices were quite reasonable and the flowers were GORGEOUS!:)

Centerpieces

Flowers on cake and bridesmaids bouquets!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    millkn2millkn2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Bold Blooms, their prices are great and they are super friendly and helpful! Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Same here. Don't really care about flowers. I was thinking of doing fake. I know I am probably going to get reemed for saying fake floewrs but my boquet will last forever and not in a freezer. lol. But in all seriousness .. I am stuck. I am thinking of doing fake but if I do real I don't know where to start either. I think I contacted Bold Blooms. I will try Dara's place as well.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I've thought about not having real flowers too... I've looked at both silk and wooden, and I just can't decide!  I'm meeting with one florist next week and another the week after, so maybe I'll have some more direction after that!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 235 Invited
    image 158 Attending
    image 77 Missing Out
    image 0! Not Replied
    RSVP Date: April 25th
  • Options
    kris2131kris2131 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We used Hagan Ace Florist on San Jose. Great customer service and they were the best price we got out of the ones we got quotes from. I would highly recommend them. And the bouquets, especially mine, were gorgeous.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mary1217mary1217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are planning on using Bold Blooms but haven't had a chance to meet with them and get quotes yet. 

• Options
    4cats4us4cats4us member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Kabloom Florist, on the southside.  They were very beautiful, and the prices were extremely reasonable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ! A friend of mine is using Kelly's Bloom Room .. I am going to be meeting with her soon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked with Bold Blooms. She has by far the best prices that I have been quoted and is super friendly.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards