Options

Recommendations for Pensacola?

2»

Re: Recommendations for Pensacola?

• Options
    alexisharrellalexisharrell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    just found this deal at Sams, a little nervous about ordering flowers online but got good reviews
    http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=441570&pCatg=4077
  • Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So excited to have found this forum. I have been a Pensacola resident for over 15 years now and am getting married here. For years I have had my eye set on First Baptist Church located on Palafox when you first enter downtown. So I will be contacting them to see about holding the ceremony there. My FI and I have to go view some venues for the reception.

He's from New Orleans so we are thinking about having Jerry's Cajun Cafe cater.

I got recommendations from my manager who recently got married for Cake Shop for the cake and Fiore for the Flowers (their gallery looks nice) have to contact them. My FI is picking the DJ and we still have a heap of other stuff to do. I did get a recommendation for A Fairy tale Affair for a wedding planner and have a meeting setup with her for April 10th.

Would love to find other vendors and make-up artists!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • Options
    cjones68cjones68 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cannot tell you guys how thrilled I am to find this thread!!! FI and I completely changed our wedding plans two weeks ago--originally planned a DW for St. Thomas in Nov of this yr and now are planning our wedding (still DW for us) in Pensacola on 6/28--seems my brother is planning to join the Navy later in the summer. Have so much left to do--but with the recommendations here, I feel like I can breathe again!

We are booked for Palafox Wharf...still trying to find caterer. Was looking into Classic City, but STILL have not managed to make contact beyond a brief e-mail and a phone call during a time I had specified I would be unavailable-getting frustrated.  Prev stumbled across Gourmet Occasions via google and will give Soiree a call as well.

Also looking for a good officiant.  I saw some recs on here and GREATLY appreciate that as that seems harder to find than I had imagined.

DJ, flowers and cake is also left on my list and again I now have some direction thanks to fellow knotties!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards