Florida-North Florida
Options

DJ or a Band Needed Please

Hi there!
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good DJ or Band in the Jacksonviile area to play at our wedding?
Thank you,
Laura

Re: DJ or a Band Needed Please

• Options
    I havn't had my wedding yet but we booked Charlie Roberts. He is part of a band if you want that, or he can just DJ. His reviews were really good. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_dj-or-a-band-needed-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:70Discussion:c3413d6b-3d50-463e-a231-5eb96e42e443Post:06e9d9d7-380d-4426-9930-ef23510c5cdb">Re: DJ or a Band Needed Please</a>:
    [QUOTE]I havn't had my wedding yet but we booked Charlie Roberts. He is part of a band if you want that, or he can just DJ. His reviews were really good. 
    Posted by whinkle863[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!
  • Options
    David @ Y? Entertainment!!!!

He was the dj at our wedding and we loved him!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    can you guys give me a price range that you paid?  Don't feel like going through the whole request process if it's already out of the budget...
    Thanks!
  • Options
    My wedding isn't until June, but we just booked Carlton from McGee Entertainment.  He came highly recommend by our venue as well as our photographer.  His price range for 5 hours for  ceremony and reception in St. Augustine is $795-$995 depending on which DJ.  He is based in Jacksonville so pricing may be different there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards