Florida-North Florida
Options

Need rehearsal dinner suggestions for St. Augustine!

Hey ladies,

I am trying to plan my wedding from SC (tough, I know!) and I was wondering if you all had some suggestions/recommendations for good places to have your rehearsal dinner.  Thanks for any help! :)

Jennifer

Re: Need rehearsal dinner suggestions for St. Augustine!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It is so funny you posted this!  My FI and I were just discussing this over dinner!  He grew up in St Augustine and I lived there for a few years, but now we are both in Augusta, GA, as I'm active duty military, so I definitely understand the frustration of planning from a distance. 

Some places we thought of are: 
    Scarlet O'Hara's
    Sunset Grill
    Panama Hatties
    A1A
    Harry's

Where are you having your reception?  We are a low budget wedding and having a hard time finding a place that fits into our budget... 

If I think of anymore places, I'll pass them on!
  • Options
    MsSiriusMsSirius member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A1A is a great. The food is amazing. Where is your reception site?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WE are having ours at A1A.  We also looked at the Hilton banquet room.  It looked nice too.

Jackie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Photobucket
    My Start to a Planning Bio
    213 Invited 145 yes and 68 no RSVP Date April 15
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions - I will definitely have to check those places out on our next trip down there.  We are having our ceremony and reception at the White Room.  It was definitely a lot more than we were planning on spending, but we both fell in love with it, so we are making our budget work around that - lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and gingerdunnrd, my FI is in the military too! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am planning a St. Augustine wedding as well long distance, if you are looking for a nice place for rehearsal dinner or even small reception on the elegant but very reasonable side, check out the Raintree Steakhouse. We are doing a dinner reception there for 20 people, and they have 4 menu choices with prices from 20-45 per person. I've eaten there before on vacation and the food was amazing, atmosphere quaint and elegant. It's a converted older home..so it has that history feel about it too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards