Florida-North Florida
Options

Wedding Coordinator Recommendation-Fort Walton-Destin area and venues

I live in Atlanta, GA and I want to marry in Destin-Fort Walton area labor day weekend.  I spoke to several wedding planners but I am indecisive about selecting one.  Does anyone have any recommendations wedding planners with reasonable consulting princes for budget of 10-15k?  Also, does anyone know of any ocean view venues because I do not want to marry on the beach but would like the ocean view.

Re: Wedding Coordinator Recommendation-Fort Walton-Destin area and venues

• Options
    If you/ your FI is military, Hurlburt's Soundside club is very nice. with a beach/ sea view and it's affordable.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am not in the military but I appreciate your information.  Do you know any good inexpensive wedding planners in the area?
  • Options
    No, sorry... I got married in another city. Have you picked a venue? They might offer recommendations of who they usually work with or offer someone on-site? I can recommend some venues if you need help.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Check out  Beach Beginnings Amanda is the contact you can find all info on the website www.beachbeggings.com They are in Panama City Beach and may do Destin. My friend used her and loved her. Good luck!
  • Options
    thanks
  • Options
    Has anyone ever used their services or know their work
  • Options
    Kristina with Princess Wedding Co. is amazing! Im getting married in less than 4 months and she has planned everything for me from half way across the US.  They have reasonably priced packages for wedding ceremonies. I have no doubt things will run smoothly with them! Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards