Ohio-Northeast
Options

Bride with No help/Dayton OH

I am not originally from Ohio, and all my family lives in St. Louis, MO. I don't have many friends here at all and I am trying to figure out how to get organized and plan this wedding for June of 2012 by myself. It's hard when ALL of my bridesmaids are in St. Louis and are on budgets like I am. I don't even know where to start as far as finding a decent wedding dress that's not going to cost a thousand dollars. I have a venue lined up thankfully. I still have to find a limo, D.J., and etc....can anyone help?

Re: Bride with No help/Dayton OH

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You will want to post this on the Cincinnati board this is NE Ohio, you want southern. Good Luck.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol thanx
  • Options
    ashleyh1217ashleyh1217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey read your post honey... I would love to help you. I am Passion consultant but I love planning weddings. If you need anything let me no. I live in dayton and I no lots of vendors especially for a cheap budget and Im very crafty :) My names Ashley and my number is 937-397-8177. Call if you need any help!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A girl from my sorority has a Dayton Event planning website and I know they have alot of information about vendors in the area.

http://www.pinkwithenvyevents.com/Pink_with_Envy/Welcome.html
    A wedding is a party, not a performance. If at the end of the day you are married to the one you love, then everything went perfectly.
  • Options
    HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For an amazing dress without a horrendous price tag check out Filene's Basement Running of the Brides sale or Brides Against Breast Cancer Dress sales.  Good luck!
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards